Moderator: Maud Gilson, Conference Manager
Summary:Elliott Wave is sometimes said to be too confusing and complicated to use as an analysis technique. However, by remembering some simple rules it should be in every traders tool kit. Link it with Fibonacci and they can become very powerful analysis tools.
- Identifying a potential wave count before it completes
- The three simple rules to confirm the completed pattern
- Corrective waves and the measured move
- Linking Elliott with Fibonacci
- Identifying Fib/Elliott reversal zones